Wednesday 6 August 2008

Back from Tallinn

Here i am, back from Tallinn, still glowing with a healthy suntan... What? Sun in Tallinn? However, we were extremely lucky with the weather, it was sunny and hot every day. And yes, i did get horrendously burned, but then tanned. We went to the beach with children every day! And in the evening, after putting children to bed, we went out and just walked and chatted and kissed like teenagers. In other words, it was a great holiday. It was good to see people as well, like Milka, who is probably going to be my best friend for rest of my life, and other old classmates of mine. And it was just long enough for us to be glad to get back home.It wasnt the cleanest seaside, but the amount of pleasure my children got from just frolicking
in the sea! And Colin of course.. He was the talk of the beach because he was building sandcastles with children which is "not a manly thing to do". Hehehe!
And here is my beloved grandma we stayed with .
They are big on spinning and knitting in Estonia, which i presume is natural since its so bloody cold in the winter. I left my knitting at home because i just wanted to give all of my attention to my family.
All scrubbed up to go out for a dinner with some of my friends.
Leo was in ice cream heaven, he had one every day.
So there you go.
Im still very happy. Lets see if that lasts!

No comments: