Tuesday 25 November 2008

Struggle

The heating briefly went on in the morning and then stopped once again. Its freezing. My everything cold despite me wearing thermal underwear (yes, it does go below my knees) and about 15 layers. You might say im not a real Russian, i hate being cold.
I started knitting some mittens for baby Unity yesterday. I was so ambitious and arrogant thinking i could do it in an evening. I couldnt. Not only that, but i couldnt even work the pattern out. Now i decided that it was all pattern's fault and who has heard of knitting mittens on two needles anyway? So today im going to try gain, with a different pattern, this one.
To add insult to the injury Colin went out and bought some mittens today. He said he understands everything but it is far too cold for Unity to wait whilst I work out patterns. He is right. But i will try again and see if it works. Never give up, thats what my grandma says.

No comments: