Thursday 27 November 2008

Proof

Just in case if you started thinking that im a big fat liar and not a knitter at all, here is some proof that i was in fact working very hard (and rather slow) on Christmas Cobblestone.
It is so tantalizingly close to finishing it! I recon (perhaps foolishly) that i will finish it this week. It is quite tough on the wrists to knit with bamboo tape, it has zero bounce so you have to keep constant tension.
Another thing i made is some Very Sticky And Spicy Gingerbread with fruits and nuts.


This picture really doesn't do it justice. It was delicious.

It is Thanksgiving today in USA and I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and also mention few things Im thankful for:

my children
my husband
my house
my patience
my sanity
our health
that there is still compassion left in the world
that i still got a job
for yummy yarn
that despite of being very slow i still manage to finish things

I think thats about it. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Love the sweater, love the gingerbread. Mmmmmm....

And it's funny: every year, when we go around the table, I have to say that I'm thankful for yarn. ; ) Amongst other things, of course.

Let me know when you get back to your mittens - maybe I can help. : )