Tuesday 24 June 2008

Struggling on.

My sweet cat Maneki has finally done it. She bit my circular needles in half. So i had to stop again, so tantalizingly close to completion. Im determined i will stay p today and finish the bloody thing.
We went to swimming pool on Sat, took Talik and Alex, neighbour's boy with us. On Sunday we went to Brighton. It was great - completely spontaneous. It is such a rare occasion to do anything spontaneous when you have a family. And we managed to leave the house so early that got there before 10am! It was so windy by the sea though that we spent most of the time in a little park next to the Pavilion. Leo had the best of time. I got him a candy sword and a little toy dragon so he spent most of the time running around trying to spear seagulls. It was great. And then he went on a sort of super bounce thing, where they strap you to some thick elastic ribbons. That was great as well because he was wearing his Superman t-shirt, fantastic coincidence. I'll post some pictures soon.
And now i have to brace myself because i have my least favorite client in the whole wide world. I can't stand her, her work or her edits. I just can't stand her because she is arrogant, self centered, egoistical, constant mind changing, forever backtracking, other people blaming, deadline ignoring, humorless beatch. And the worst of it is that i have to be nice to her, even if i have a volcano the size of Vesuvio in my heart. Last time i got a bit pissed off and got really told off.. And when your boss is your husband it doesn't stop at work, he is then grumpy at home as well. So i better brace myself for next 2 weeks or so.

No comments: