Monday 16 June 2008

Weekend in my family is the most manic time of all. On Saturday i had my hair cut and straightened. Its nice to look pretty and groomed for a change. The hairdresser though, well she just didnt find me funny. I tried and tried, but with no result. Mmmm was the best i got. When i got home, i told Colin about it to which he replied: "Well, you do have a peculiar sense of humor."
Peculiar? I suppose. At least i amuse myself.

And then there was a manic preparation for Grandma's Unity party. Cake was iced, salad was made, fruit salad was prepared, also i made a quiche for lunch and to top it all up I HAVE CLEANED THE COOKER!!! And all of that before midday. I know, im great.
One thing i didn't find time to do this weekend was knitting. There were so many things to do, i don't even remember myself sitting down. Oh, on Sunday we watched The Kite Runner. Im still not sure if i liked it. I found it extremely disturbing.
Today is gonna be an easy day. A breather before the nightmare begins all over tomorrow. Anyway, we'll see. Here is a picture of the green carrot cake.



No comments: