Thursday 12 June 2008

Today i pretty much succeeded in doing no work at all, just looking at pretty pictures of knitting projects and salivating over yarns on ebay. I have this urge to buy yarn, a lot of yarn, and trying to justify it by constantly looking for patterns i can knit.

Oh, and my Drop Tank is coming along nicely, i'm up to armpits now and have not made any mistakes so yoohoo, soon i will rule the world.. or was it finish the top..

I suspect my husband does not share my enthusiasm for knitting. I got that feeling whilst telling him about the next project im planning, that involves the famous Missoni yarn and that other pretty shiny purple yarn that i got from Not Just Yarn on ebay. May be it was that look of a desperate boredom that was written all over his face.. or may be it was the fact that he tried to change the subject to ferns that still haven't been delivered from the plant nursery.

And now i have to get back to this guys photos, and not to be blunt or anything, id rather gnaw my own leg off than look at this amateur crap again...Some so called photographers should just give up. I mean, i fell asleep twice, hitting my head on the graphic tablet. Twice!!

No comments: