Tuesday 17 June 2008

Treats

After all the agro in the morning i have decided to treat myself. This is treat number 1:


I have read this before and some conversation recently made me remember about it. It is a great book, and Robert Sheckley was and is the best scifi writer ever. For me anyway.
And then there was

which i haven't read actually, but i am familiar with the writer and his other books i have read are great. I'd especially recommend Omon Ra, for all those who are interested in obscure and somewhat crazy references to USSR space era.
And to top all of my e-bay extravaganza i bought


Im so looking forward to this! This was one of the two CDs i bought for myself when i was 12. First one being Swordfish Trombone by Tom Waits. I don't know what it was but i always loved Tom Waits. Shame Colin hates him. But then i hate The Smiths. So i guess that evens it out.

And i have sincerely congratulated myself, because i have spent £3.50 on all three things, and that with postage. Thats what i call bargain hunting!

No comments: